Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
The annual Snowbird Fest provides the ideal setting for in-person networking for property owners and businesses targeting winter travelers. Thousands of snowbirds attend the annual event, which grows each year. Held at the onset of the season, it provides businesses a prime opportunity to market services available the length of a snowbird’s stay, insuring an exceptional return on investment. As the event grows, exhibitor space becomes more limited, requiring The Snowbird Company to restrict the number of booths available, so register your booth today.
Did You Know?
Nearly half of all snowbirds will vacation for three months, generating long-term winter income for property owners, retail stores, property and resort managers, restaurants, healthcare providers, entertainment (golfing, fishing, sailing), real estate professionals and more!
Why Market to Snowbirds?Winter travelers occupy your vacation rental properties during the off season, ensuring rental income is generated not only during the summer season, but during winter as well. Our research shows the following:
- Ninety-eight percent of snowbirds will vacation during January with 92% still vacationing in February and 58% extending their trips through March. Thirty percent begin their travels in December.
- Property Managers: More than 30% of last year's snowbirds told us they are spending between $1,200 to $1,499 on rent per month, with nearly 20% of snowbirds spending over $1,500 a month. Almost 50% of winter travelers found their rental on rent-by-owner sites, like:
Vendor Booth Pre-Registration RatesClick to View Corporate Sponsorship Levels
|Discounted "Early Bird" Registration |
(by Oct. 15th)
|Normal Vendor Registration|
(Oct. 16 - Dec. 1)
|Late Registration |
(Dec. 2 - Jan. 13)
|Single Booth (10'X10')||$250||$275||$325|
|Double Booth (10'X20')||$425||$450||$500|
|Triple Booth (10'X30')||$580||$600||$675|
|Title Sponsorship Levels||Bronze $1,129||Silver $1,499||Gold $2,449|
*Event Registration closes the week of each event, on the last Wednesday, before each event, after 12:00/noon, no more registrations accepted.
Exhibitor Pre-RegistrationClick here for an online registration link
2016 Planning & Snowbird Data
- 2014 expo was attended by more than 2,000, and 2015 expo was attended by more than 3,000 snowbirds - with 95 percent indicating they will return to vacation in the same area the very next year!
- 98 percent will be in the area in January. The Snowbird Fest is strategically planned for early January, to give exhibitors maximum ROI on their participation.
- More than 40 percent plan to vacation for more than three months each year.
- Most snowbirds will choose their accommodations for the subsequent year while they are enjoying their current winter vacation. Snowbird Fest offers the prime opportunity for rental management companies to market to a captive audience.
Other Advertising Options:Advertise - not just in-person, this one event, but also online & print year-round.
Post Available Rentals Online - Owners & Property Managers Post Available Listings for Snowbirds Have rental properties sitting empty for months between October & April? Then follow the lead of thousands before you - list your rental property online with The Snowbird Company on our 'American Snowbird Network' of rent-by-owner websites for one, low price and access more features and unique offerings than other nightly or weekly rent-by-owner sites. Property managers and individual owners alike are invited to participate in our network. Some of the features offered include:
Print - The Snowbird Newsletter is our printed publication distributed at Snowbird Fests, trade shows, as well as newsstands and Chambers of Commerce. The newsletter contains a complete listing of all our winter vacation rentals across the entire snowbird online network. In addition, the newsletter contains stories and articles targeting the snowbird lifestyle.